If you are looking for custom home construction, though it may sound expensive, it actually doesn’t have to be. Custom homes floor plans can be whatever you can imagine, from beautiful log homes to green home architecture, you can always find something to suit your needs and interests! Your architect can give you basic architectural designs to help you figure out where you want to go with your design, but really the possibilities are endless if you hire a custom home designer!
If you are looking for custom made homes because those custom homes floor plans sound appealing, then you might need to move. And if you are moving, then maybe you will want to go somewhere like Wyoming or Montana? Here are some facts that might make you consider the move!
1. Town of Jackson has a population of 8,452, while the rest of the county of Teton’s population is at about 10,345.
2. As of 2010, the Big Sky region was home to around 2,300 people, which made the population density around 10 people for each square mile.
3. The tech sector and tourism are the biggest industries in the region of Big Sky.
4. There is no state tax on corporate or personal income, so if you live in Wyoming you have much more disposable income.
5. Custom home builders usually build on land already owned by the home buyer, but some developers do sell lots that are fully serviced that are specifically for building custom homes.