Advertising for small businesses can be tricky, especially if it consists of a team of only a few employees. Ecommerce website services, social media consulting services, and making sure that all of these services are affordable for your business, is a delicate balance for a new or small company to juggle. However, investing in SEO outsourcing services isn’t a waste for any company, large or small.
Here are some interesting facts about using social media for businesses’ online marketing!
- Managing your company’s social media reputation is imperative in brand management. Without it, even the most minor issues can escalate into public relations disasters.
- Over 900 million people use Facebook!
- If you create too much filler content by auto publishing content on Facebook from your Twitter feed or blog can backfire, as people who friend you may see it as spam.
- It is suggested directly from Facebook that a brand should start by making only one or two posts a week in order to figure out what works and feel out the platform.
- When Facebook marketing was at it’s prime, conversations were built largely around getting a “like” at any cost.